Situated in Normandy close to the beautiful seaside town of Barneville-Carteret. Camping Vikings rents mobile homes, tents and camping pitches.
The water park consists of a heated indoor swimming pool with wellness area, 1 paddling pool with slide for the little ones, 2 heated outdoor swimming pools and 3 fantastic slides
The ideal place to discover Normandy: visit Mont-Saint-Michel, the Channel Islands or the Maison du Biscuit. For sports enthusiasts, the Vire and Vélorail Valley awaits you, as well as numerous water sports such as kayaking, diving, rowing, sailing ...
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
During the April holidays only the indoor pool is heated.
- Mont Saint-Michel: 124 miles
- Cherbourg, the city of the sea: 25 miles
- Airborne Museum in SAINTE MERE EGLISE: 18.6 miles
- Utah Beach: 30 miles
- Cotentin windmill in FIERVILLES LES MINES: 6.2 miles
- Carteret lighthouse: 3.7 miles
- The biscuit house in SORTOSVILLE EN BEAUMONT: 6.2 miles
On this campsite the Fun Dose is blue. This means it's a lively campsite. In july and august, we offer the following :
- The Clapou Club for 4–12 year olds welcomes your children Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and from 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
- The Nobodys (13-17 years old) meet at least once a week.
- Two or three activity leaders are present on the campsite all summer. Sports tournaments and friendly entertainment are organised throughout the day.
- Three big night events are organised per week, we will also surprise you with our top secret entertainment and the summer dance.